Thelemic Union offers free materials for group study. Feel free to download, print, and share as you Will! Anyone may use the materials for study groups.
Printable Thelemic Study Pamphlets
These PDF pamphlets are meant to be printed double-sided, most easily accomplished using a duplex printer. Place the sheets on top of each other in order, fold in the middle, and then staple the spine twice to hold it together. All these materials may be printed and distributed at will.
- Liber II (2) – The Message of the Master Therion: Explains the essence of the new Law in a very simple manner. (2 pages)
- Liber IX (9) – E vel Exercitiorum: Instructs the aspirant in the necessity of keeping a record. Suggests methods of testing physical clairvoyance. Gives instruction in Asana, Pranayama and Dharana, and advises the application of tests to the physical body, so that the student may thoroughly understand his own limitations. (6 pages)
- Liber XXX (30) – Librae: Karma Yoga. An elementary course of morality suitable for the average man. (4 pages)
- Liber LXI (61) – Causae: The Preliminary Lection, including the History Lection. Explains the actual history and origin of the present movement. Its statements are accurate in the ordinary sense of the word. The object of the book is to discount Mythopœia. (4 pages)
- Liber XC (90) – Tzaddi vel Hamus Hermeticus: An account of Initiation, and an indication as to those who are suitable for the same. (4 pages)
- Liber CVI (106) – Concerning Death: A treatise on the nature of death and the proper attitude to be taken towards it. (4 pages)
- Liber CL (150) – De Lege Libellum: A further explanation of the Book of the Law, with special reference to the Powers and Privileges conferred by its acceptance. (12 pages)
- Liber CC (200) – Resh vel Helios: An instruction for the adoration of the Sun four times daily, with the object of composing the mind to meditation, thus to bring conscious relation with the center of our system; for advanced students, to make actual Magical contact with the Spiritual energy of the Sun and thus to draw actual force from Him. (2 pages)